₹250 - ₹168.00
(as of Aug 31, 2023 01:05:28 UTC – Details)
Break free of your self-imposed mental prison. Stop agonizing over the past and trying to predict the future.
Overthinking is the biggest cause of unhappiness and staying in a never-ending thought loop is the biggest cause of unhappiness.
Stop Overthinking is a book that understands the exhausting situation you’ve put yourself in, and how you lose your mind with anxiety and stress. It will walk you through detailed and proven techniques to help rewire your brain, control your thoughts, and change your mental habits.
The book will provide you with scientific approaches to:
• How to be aware of your negative spiral triggers
• Identify and recognize your inner anxieties
• How to keep the focus on relaxation and action
• Proven methods to overcome stress attacks
• Learn to declutter your mind and find focus
• Unleash your unlimited potential and start living
No more self-deprecating talk. No more sleepless nights with racing thoughts. Free your mind from overthinking and achieve more, feel better.
• Engaging narrative, easy to follow steps.
• Example driven, steps for reducing anxiety.
• Helps identify the root cause for an over-active thought process.
• Helps identify actual threats from trauma responses, thereby leading to a calmer and less anxious head space.
• Ideal for all age groups, professionals and creators who suffer from anxiety, or well over-worked/over-whelmed by the circumstances.
From the Publisher
Publisher : Penguin (28 February 2023); Penguin
Language : English
Paperback : 176 pages
ISBN-10 : 014345921X
ISBN-13 : 978-0143459217
Item Weight : 130 g
Dimensions : 19.7 x 12.9 x 1.11 cm
Country of Origin : India
Net Quantity : 400 Grams
Importer : Penguin Random House India Pvt Ltd
Packer : Penguin Random House India Pvt Ltd
Generic Name : Books